Date:      23 Sep 1999 19:38:04 -0000
From:      vladimir@math.uic.edu
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   debugging a crash

Dear BSD-users,

My machine running 3.3-STABLE is randomly rebooting from time to
time.   There is nothing in the system logs.  What should I do if I
want to find the cause of these reboots?  Is the "Kernel Debugging"
section in the handbook the right place to start?     This machines is
destined to become our main file server, so I have to take care of the
problem.  Thanks for any advice!

	Vladimir