Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 1999 00:22:14 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Quadfire@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD instalation

if your system is supporting booting from CD then set it from the bios
to boot from cdrom drive then the installation will start automatically
if the cd is inserted when you are booting (I assume that you have
original
bootable freebsd cdrom)

for the floppies it may be a defective disk ?

see installation documentation too
http://www.tr.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html