Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:56:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matthew Joseff <mjoseff@hellenco.com>
To:        Raheel Khan <raheel@criticaledge.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stats question

Can you provide us with "stats.php3" so we know what you're referring to?

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Raheel Khan wrote:

}Hi,
} I set up a stats.php3 for my linux machine but when
}switching to freebsd... on an account i realized some
}commands such as linux's free wasn't in freebsd.. is there a
}alternative to this? Also doing a 'cat /proc/meminfo' gave
}memory info in linux what is that alternative for this in
}FreeBSD? same with /proc/cpuinfo, /proc/version and df -x
}nfs... Thanks sorry for asking so much question.
}
}Raheel Khan
}
}
}To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
}with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message
}

--
Matthew Joseff
www.hellenco.com