Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:52:05 +0100
From:      Marcus Ahlberg <ahlbergm@student.chalmers.se>
To:        lev@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: subversion config

Yesterday when I upgraded subversion from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 with
portupgrade I noticed that I couldn't restart Apache because the new
version was built without mod_dav_svn.  This is because I originally
built subversion with
make -DWITH_MOD_DAV_SVN -DWITHOUT_BDB -DWITH_SVNSERVE_WRAPPER install
clean
and those options are not remembered by portupgrade. A manual build
and reinstall solved the problem.

Some other ports use options that can be set when building the port
for the first time or by running make config. I would like to se this
in the subversion port to so that portupgrade knows how to rebuild it
properly.

/Marcus