Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:00:47 +0800
From:      ke han <ke.han@redstarling.com>
To:        freebsd-questions Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freeBSD certified server hardware ?

Does anyone know if any server manufacturer of high regard is
currently certifying for freeBSD 6.1?
I know the general answer is check the components on the release
notes.  I also know there are a few integrators on the community list
(wow, some of their list pricing is much higher than the big
names!!).  Doesn't HP, Sun, IBM, Dell have anything they certify for
FreeBSD?  Is this expected to get better over the next year or so?
thanks, ke han