Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:30:35 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <numardbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: develop JSP and servlet with eclipse in Freebsd

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
cuongvt1 <winxp4@vuhanhnhu.com> wrote:

> Then I installed eclipse 3.3.2 from port java/eclipse.
> But when opened eclispe, I looked around it's GUi but found no option
> "create Dynamic web project".
> What I'm missing here to install?

hi,
you need to install the appropriate plugin - I suspect one of the WST J2EE ones
would do the trick. If it's not in ports, try using the install/update feature
from within eclipse itself.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"A problem cannot be solved with the same type of thinking that created it."
  Albert Einstein

Warned.