Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:49:12 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nvidia module startup

--Sig_/f7KTgIxTTN2yN_SH9i0TNej

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:36:49 -0400
sean <tech.junk@myfairpoint.net> articulated:

> In the /boot/loader.conf I have placed nvidia_load=3D"YES" as I found
> in the instructions, but still no good.
>=20
> After a system start-up I have to manually load up nvidia using=20
> kldloader. Once that is done X starts without problems.

Are you absolutely sure that is what you have in the /boot/loader.conf
file? Try doing: cat /boot/loader.conf and see if it is in the same.
You may have inadvertently misspelled something.

--=20
Jerry
FreeBSD.user@seibercom.net

Hawkeye's Conclusion:
	It's not easy to play the clown
	when you've got to run the whole circus.