Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2000 10:10:59 -0400
From:      Otter <otter@otter.cc>
To:        Benedict Hadiono <hbenedict_fbsd@yahoo.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH installation --- (in regards to previous Superuser issue)

Benedict Hadiono wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have installed RSAREF successfully and tried to
> install SSH 1.2.27 but when we are in the MAKE INSTALL
> process we have error message in regards to IPV6. The
> error message says
> "category ipv6 not in list of valid categories"
>
> What do I miss ? Can someone help us.

Do you have IPV6 compiled into your kernel? If not, check your LINT for
all the options. Be sure to cvsup first if you want the most recent
options. Also, consider OpenSSH as a replacement for your SSH. Many
people are pleased with it, but it's all a matter of preference.
-Otter
p.s. No, I don't Yahoo (see below)