Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:29:57 -0400
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Kevin G" <whackstr@pacbell.net>
Subject:   Re: Apache with Frontpage

> I am pretty much new to UNIX of any flavor but things were progressing
> pretty well until I tried to install Apache with Front page extensions.
> I am sorry but I am so new I don't fully understand the instructions to
> "submit a bug report on this with the send-pr(1) command"

You can use send-pr (or the web equivalent at
http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html) to submit a problem report (PR) to the
bug database.  However, for ports, there is another avenue of recourse.  In
the Makefile in /usr/ports/www/apache13-fp, you'll see the following line:

MAINTAINER=     hetzels@westbend.net

which indicates who maintains the port - hence the person bug reports can be
mailed to directly.

--
Matthew Emmerton
GSI Computer Services