Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <tom@mybizz.net>
To:        Adam Fladwood <adam@wiredrave.com>
Cc:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Jail!

I setup my jail by hand.  I just made the necessary directories and
started putting the binaries in there.  Do ldd programname to see the
dependant libs and then copy them in the jail.  My jail is called sandbox
so when I want to see if something can run in the jail I do:

chroot /sandbox /path/to/binary

Hope this helps.