Date:      Tue, 8 Feb 2000 04:53:21 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>
To:        rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk
Cc:        nate@yogotech.com, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jdk1.3...

> >I'm guessing after JDK1.2.2 is ported.
>
> 1.3 looks much easier to add other architectures to, the build tree
> for 'solaris' will build Linux as well.

Then it's probably going to be more difficult, because it's more
difficult to break out the differences.

> Are diffs to where you have got up to with 1.2.2 available ? I didn't
> subscribe to the original closed list when the 1.1 port started.

They are not, although an earlier set is available on Keith White's WWW
page.  Check the archives for his posting, which is pretty close to what
we have at this point, modulo some additional patches that were made
post-March to the JDK1.1 port that we merged into JDK1.2.  (And, the
JDK1.1 patches are available on the standard FreeBSD/Java WWW page.)

Nate