Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:11:41 -0400
From:      Jim Mercer <jim@reptiles.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   setting up a cvs mirror/cvsup server, need a "master"

i recently installed the cvsup-mirror port with the intention of creating
a local cvsup server for maintaining our servers.

as directed on the webpages and such, i've submitted a request for an
account on the freebsd master servers, but i'm unsure we qualify, as we
are not necessarily going to make the server totally public.  (just to
locally connected networks including a regional exchange)

so, i guess my question is, can the cvsup-mirror stuff be used in conjunction
with someone else's cvs repository?

if so, anyone wanna give me an account?

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim@reptiles.org         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]