Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:22:30 +0100
From:      Phil Schulz <ph.schulz@gmx.de>
To:        Tom Vilot <tom@vilot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Skype?

Tom Vilot wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get Skype running (I would presume using Linux
> emulation) on FreeBSD?

There is a port in net/skype which I had running for a day or two. I had
to uninstall it since I need to use Maple 8 which doesn't work with the
version of linux_base skype requires. Maybe it's even possible to run
them  both at the same time but I didn't care enough to even attempt to
solve the issues.
If you already tried the skype port then you'll need to give more
information.

hth,

Phil