Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 1996 22:19:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Randy DuCharme <randyd@nconnect.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Programming X

Greetings,

Could someone recommend a good book or two on programming X, and even UNIX
in general?  I have a fair knowlege of C and C++ but have spent most of my
programming hours with Borland's OWL and Microsoft's MFC Windows libraries.
I've accumulated way too many books already on Windows programming yet I'm
sure I'll need at least a couple more to get a good reference.   I just want to
avoid
any unnecessary duplication of the basics.

Thanks

Randy