Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 1997 08:11:16 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        greg baxter <greg@microa.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firewalls...

Firewalls are a Good Thing. I recommend the TIS (freeware) firewall
toolkit, as it's a full proxy firewall, with SSH (freeware also) for the
things that you need to be able to tunnel through for. I would not try
to set it up myself, though. There are too many ways a simple mistake
can leave you wide open. Contact Mike Hamilton at Network Commerce
<mkh@networkcommerce.com> 818-889-9985 for a good security consultant
who makes his bread on FreeBSD. He'll be worth his pay many times over.
	Remember, the internet is both an IV and a sewer...
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *