Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        kris@freebsd.org
Subject:   volunteer wanted: crypto ports

Hi,

I need someone to help me on this.  The issue is which ports we can
export now that BSDi has gotten a blanket export permit.  If someone
can go look at the RESTRICTED=crypto ports' license files, and contact
the authors when it is not clear that we can export them, I will be
eternally grateful.

Thanks,
-PW
-------