Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:54:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current PAO ( nic support)

> >I'd like to run -current on my Laptop (Dell Latitude CPi) and have been
> >looking for a -current version of PAO.  Will PAO 3.x work with -current.
> >I had freebsd 3.1-release working however I'd like to make the big jump to
> >-current if PAO will work with it.
>
> 	Just give it a try... There was success report (after some patches by
> 	hand) on 3.1-STABLE.

One more question.  I have two netowrk cards a:

3com Megahertz 10/100 PC Card model 3CXFE575BT
3com 10/100 model 3CCFE57BT-D

3com multifunction 10/100 + 56K model 3CCFEM556

and a 3com Megahertz 56K modem model 3ccm156

I looked at the FAQ and other info.  These cards are ( or appear to be)
not supported.  Are any of these cards simular to other supported
cards.....???  Which one do you think I would have a greater chance of
success with.

JOHN