Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:48:13 -0700
From:      Jo Rhett <jrhett@netconsonance.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 6.4 RC1 locks up solid on first reboot

So I booted up by CD and used Fixit mode to switch the system to boot
via serial (keyboard detached), but this gathered me even less.

/boot.config: -Dh
Consoles: internal video/keyboard  serial port
BIOS drive A: is disk0
BIOS drive C: is disk1
BIOS drive D: is disk2
BIOS 639kB/4062144kB available memory

FreeBSD/i386 bootstrap loader, Revision 1.1
(root@dessler.cse.b

Plugging back in the monitor after lockup showed only a single char
more:
(root@dessler.cse.bu