Date:      Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:58:07 -0600
From:      Chad Sullivan <csullivan@jmchd.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adaptec 2025SA - No Disks Found Error during installation

Just received my brand new servers and while trying to install FreeBSD
6.0 the error "No disks found..."
I have checked to see if the device is being probed properly, however,
I'm not sure if it is or not.
The controller is Adaptec 2025SA. It does not appear on supported
hardware and this troubles me. Is their a work around?
If so then can someone please point me to the right driver? Thanks in
advance. This is the first real issue freebsd has given me. I am hoping
it is just my lack of experience.

Chad
**