Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:43:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Olof Samuelsson <olof@volvo.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What distributions did I install?

Ok, I should really keep track of this myself, but ..

Can I find out what distributions (bin, manpages, info, etc) I have
installed?  I have not found any log from the installation, there is
no entry in the package database except for Xfree86 (and that's just a
generic catch-all).  I could probably download all the mtree files and
do a little guessing, is that the currently optimal solution?

TIA,
Olof
--
(please keep me on the to/cc list of any answer)