Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:11:12 +0300
From:      "Vlad Ciobanu" <xoanon@rhaaw.rdsnet.ro>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   syscalls

   I'm sorry if this is slightly offtopic, or too general for this
particular list, but I can't think of a better place to ask. Also, I've been
sent here from Undernet's FreeBSD channel.
   I am looking for a somewhat more detailed list of the FreeBSD syscalls
than what is in '/usr/src/sys/kern/syscalls.master'. Basically, I would also
want to know when registers are changed, when I have to look out for it, and
any other information that might be useful.
   I searched on the lists and with google, and found nothing conclusive.

Thanks.