Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 20:43:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeremy Suo-Anttila" <jps@funeralexchange.com>
To:        <jay@eziba.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: open-motif-devel port broken

> For those of you trying to build a native JDK, you're out of luck with
> a  recent ports cvsup. I bumped into it while playing with portupgrade.
> There is a PR:

> In the meantime, one could always hack the Makefile version changing
> PORTVERSION back to 2.1.30
>
> jay

Jay, and others

I built the native jdk13 today and i had the exact same error. My workaround
was to install the NON devel version of open-motif ( /usr/ports/x11-
toolkits/open-motif/  )  and then build the jdk13 and it completed without
anyfurther problems.

Little bit of a PITA but i have seen much worse.

thanks

Jeremy Suo-Anttila
jps@funeralexchange.com