Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 20:28:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        anthony@sohopros.com
Cc:        ken@mui.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: communicator-v404

For the record, I grabbed 4.05 today, unzipped, untarred and ran
"ns-install".  It politely backed up the old version and has worked like a
charm all day.

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB