Date:      Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:49:32 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with straw (GLib-GObject-WARNING **)

I am pretty near to finish with Straw port, but I seem to not able to get it
runs. I get the error following:

======================
$ straw

(straw:86896): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gobject.c:946: object class
`GnomeProgram' has no property named `default-icon'
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I searched in the google.com and found.. ->
http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2003-February/004391.html  But, I am
still not sure if it's right answer. My ports tree are update. I have the
core dump file, so do anyone need to take the look at it? I am happy to
upload core bump in my personal server for anyone to check it.

Cheers,
Mezz