Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 20:22:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      drama <drama@slakin.net>
To:        Jim Arnold <jarnold@knightridder.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMD761 or KT266A advice

or if you wanna go a little cheap you can get this deal
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sku=MBM-TK7-700

It is a shuttle AI61 motherboard with the AMD 751 chipset. I picked one up
and it has been running 4.5-STABLE for a month now with not a single
problem.

Matt
 (@) drama@slakin.net
 (w) http://slakin.net.