Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:56:00 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        emking@lexmark.com
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Target mode support

> Can anyone point me at any info on target mode support on any of the SCSI
> drivers for Free-BSD, if it exists.  I found a nugget that indicated some
> support for the Adaptec 1542B.  I also understand that the CAM interface is
> architected to support target mode and that it may eventually be supported
> in the new drivers that are being developed.  I would kill for a snip if
> sample code.

The aic7xxx driver available in the snapshots of the new CAM SCSI layer
has the beginnings of target mode support in it.  It's by no means complete,
and, as I've been pulled onto another project for the next 4-6 months, I
don't anticipate getting back to it soon.  It will be completed later this
year though as it is still in my employer's interest to have the aic7xxx
driver support target mode.

--
Justin