Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:57:34 +0000
From:      j.e.drews@att.net
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: calcru: negative time ... followed by freeze

FreeBSD CURRENT from 21 Jun 2004
Compiled with -O -pipe

Hey:

 I get this calcru also when running top. Within 30 seconds it will print a message to the effect that calcru has negative time. It happened when I was building ports simultaneously. I ignored it because I thought my clock had slowed down.

-------------- Original message from Robert Watson : --------------

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?062120041957.288.40D73DAE00021BC50000012021602813029C990A9D0BD20AD206>