Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:46:48 -0500
From:      Jim Foltz <aa204@acorn.net>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: broken pipe

Adam,

I'm new to FreeBSD, buty here goes...

To recover, you need to delete files until you have enough disk space. If
you were installing the docs, a good place to look to delete files would
be in the /usr/share/doc directory.

Rebooting is rarely necessary unless you want to upgrade your kernel.
In fact, if you are having a major problem, rebooting can be the
absolutely worst thing you can do; as you found out.

Jim Foltz <aa204@acorn.net>