Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:19:57 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        erwin@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ports with a broken PKGORIGIN: devel/boost-all, mail/squirrelma...

Am 26.06.2013 um 14:54 schrieb erwin@freebsd.org:

> ** The following ports have an incorrect PKGORIGIN **
>=20
> PKGORIGIN connects packaged or installed ports to the directory they
> originated from. This is essential for tools like pkg_version or
> portupgrade to work correctly. Wrong PKGORIGINs are often caused by a
> wrong order of CATEGORIES after a repocopy.
>=20
> Please fix any errors as soon as possible.
>=20
> The ports tree was updated at Wed Jun 26 2013 12:37:04 UTC.

>=20
> - *mail/squirrelmail-login_auth-plugin* <stb@lassitu.de>: =
/squirrelmail-login_auth-plugin

Thank you for the notice, but I'm not sure what the issue is.

portlint reports this:
root@diesel:/usr/ports/mail/squirrelmail-login_auth-plugin# portlint
WARN: Makefile: CATEGORIES is set externally to this port's Makefile, =
but this port is not configured as a slave port.
0 fatal errors and 1 warning found.

Is this the reason for the change, or did a change to =
bsd.squirrelmail.mk trigger the warning?  Both the plugin ports as well =
as the main squirrelmail port haven't been updated in months=85

Thanks,
Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811