Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:45:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Joel Dinel <kint@videotron.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which one to install -- Newbie

As long as you install any of the Release versions that you have you will
be far away from delepment code and will be quite stable.  So you might as
well install the newest one (4.1.1) since it has the crypto code in it
already.  The release of 4.2 is also imminent.

						Tim

"A government big enough to give you everything
you want, is a government big enough to take
from you everything you have."
				-Gerald Ford