Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 00:19:47 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@iowna.com>, "a brody" <abrody@smart.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Where is Mac OS X in your ports page?

I agree with Bill but let me point out that the Whistle Interjet
is also a commercial project that was built on FreeBSD, and it
has mention on the FreeBSD website.  (although not on that
particular page)

While the URL is the wrong place for MacOS X, I think that it's
hypocritical to completely ignore it's existence on http://www.freebsd.org
yet at the same time mention so many other commercial projects that
grew out of FreeBSD.  The connection _should_ be mentioned
somewhere - after all Apple listed FreeBSD 3.X specifically on it's
website for at least a _year_ in connection with MacOS X.
This is, after all, not something that we should be ashamed of,
regardless of anyones personal feelings about Mac's, but
rather quite the reverse.