Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 97 17:00:18 +0000
From:      "John Richards" <john@zyqad.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hi,

Has anyone, outside the US and esp in UK, received their subscription copies of
2.2.5 yet?  I only subscribed at 2.2.2 and have not received mine yet and I was
just wondering if a 2+ week delay from announcement to receipt was normal?

If it is I'll just carry on waiting, otherwise I'll chase WC and see what is
happening.

Bye

John
(Play Violin & Ride Bike - but not at the same time)
John Richards                           * email : john@zyqad.co.uk
Zyqad Ltd,                              *
Suite 25, The Business Park,            *
Technology Drive, Beeston               * tel   : +44 115 922 0820
NOTTINGHAM. NG9 2ND.                    * fax   : +44 115 967 8374