Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:23:25 +0100
From:      Stefan Walter <sw@gegenunendlich.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rotting PRs reminder

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

Morning everyone,

these two PRs for new ports have been around for almost four months
without even a single comment:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/54335
(PPower4 - Post processor for PDF presentations made with (La)TeX)
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/54372
(FoilTeX - a collection of LaTeX files for making foils/slides)

If there's anything wrong with them, it's unlikely for me to notice
unless someone points it out to me - they do work for me without any
problems.

While we're at it, this third PR is a plain update of lang/mmix to the
latest version - no compile time or plist changes:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/57863

Could someone please have a look at these?

Stefan

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV--