Date:      19 Aug 1999 17:22:29 +0200
From:      arno@heho.snv.jussieu.fr (Arno J. Klaassen)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING and cdda2wav

Hi,

just a quick note: on a -current of this morning I recompiled the cdrecord
port; kernel compiled with the options:
options         P1003_1B
options       _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING
options       _KPOSIX_VERSION=199309L

launching cdda2wav immediately panics with:
panic: setrunqueue: invalid rtprio type

outcommenting _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING and _KPOSIX_VERSION=199309L makes
everything work again

BTW, this works fine on a -stable system I installed at an hospital last week.
I'm awfully busy till August the 26th, but afterwards I'm willing to (finally) spend
some time in learning how to debug a kernel and submit proper PRs if that could
help someone to track the problem.

Amicalement,

  Arno J. Klaassen
--