Date:      Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:59:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
To:        "Eric L. Santelices" <eric@macpublic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't ping

There is obviously a routing problem currently I have two machines a
freebsd (10.1.1.1, ma) and a win95 (10.1.1.2, mb) the freebsd is making a
ppp connection but I can't ping anything outside my network besides my
static ip.

/etc/hosts:
127.0.0.1	domain.com
10.1.1.1	ma
10.1.1.2	mb

The /etc/rc.conf network default route is 10.1.1.1 gateway and router are
both set to "YES".

Is this ok? or is there something else I'm forgetting to check??

ps:
I've cleared up the ppp0 problem.