Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:11:10 -0600
From:      Ryan Sommers <ryans@gamersimpact.com>
To:        Sean Kelly <smkelly@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Jim Rees <rees@umich.edu>
Subject:   Re: Global / Cluster / Shared filesystem for FreeBSD?

Sean Kelly wrote:
> Hope this helps. I'd like to see FreeBSD get much better AFS and general
> clustering/internetworking support. For example, easier to configure LDAP
> and Kerberos. Must.. compete.. with.. Active.. Directory...

This is something else I've been wanting to look at as well. In general
I'd like to see many more file-systems supported in FreeBSD. Not as root
devices, necessarily, but general kernel module support for them. I know
someone was working on Reiser support, and I think that's great.

--
Ryan Sommers
ryans@gamersimpact.com