Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:58:13 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        Lists Account <lists@security.za.net>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI -> PCMCIA Bridge Adapter

In message <20010423214736.B1356@ringworld.oblivion.bg> Peter Pentchev writes:
: I think there was talk on -mobile about this recently, with someone
: (I can't remember who, but Warner Losch comes to mind) saying that
: this cannot be done in 4.x-stable at the moment, and it shall not
: be done in 4.x-stable ever.  It's supposed to work in -current, due
: to the complete rewrite of the PCMCIA/CardBus code there.

That's almost right.  Someone has wave $$$ under my nose to make pci
bridges work in -stable with OLDCARD.  It doesn't yet work in -current
for reasons unknown.

Warner