Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:50:07 -0500
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        "Scott Robbins" <scottro@despammed.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Subject:   Re: kernel failure

scot: yep, it was RAPTOR.

I actually tried both methods in UPDATNG, but neither did it. I still
got a similar error.

I rm -rf'd /usr/src/sys/compile/RAPTOR, and all went well.

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail