Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 05:29:50 GMT
From:      "Keith Dobson" <keith_do@proxy.calvin.tas.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Data parity errors

I have an Athlon 1Ghz system, with an Adaptec 29160 SCSI card and an IBM
ULTRASTOR 30GB drive.

Whenever I access the SCSI drive (and even sometimes when I don't), I get
errors like these:

ahc0: PCI error Interrupt at seqaddr = 0x8
ahc0: Data Parity Error Detected during address or write data phase
ahc0: PCI error Interrupt at seqaddr = 0x9
ahc0: Data Parity Error Detected during address or write data phase

Does this sound like a harware problem to you?