Date:      Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:14:55 -0700
From:      Gary Lum <g_lum@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Packet filtering question

I have a FreeBSD box  (4.3) that I am using as a gateway (PPP) and
firewall. Unfortunately, I have come across a situation where I need to
block any packets that are being sent to certain places. To clarify, I
have a user on my network who is using Yahoo  mail and is harassing
someone. I want to be able to sniff the packet for the e-mail address of
the harassee and drop the packets if needed.
   Are there any apps or   firewall config that can support this,or is
this something that I will have to build myself?

Thank you for any help
Gary