Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:59:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
To:        randomwords@shaw.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bootable CD.

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 randomwords@shaw.ca wrote:

> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:59:23 -0600
> From: randomwords@shaw.ca
> To: John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: Bootable CD.
>
> Hi.
> Thanks for your your reply! I only see the 'disk1.iso' file when I
> browse it on the Mac. I have set the BIOS to boot from CD. I wonder if
> the "disk burn" program for the Mac is messed...
>
> Shane

If you can see the ISO as a file on the CD it wasn't burned correctly. The
ISO is a CD image, and once burned to CD correctly, you should be able to
see all the files 'inside' the image correctly.

Can't help you further than that, my experience with burning anything but
music CDs on a Mac is essentially zero. I've done data disks, but never an
ISO...

JB

/*