Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:51:42 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Daniel J. Frasnelli": Info for the FreeBSD guys.. (fwd)

I've been pursuing another contact at the AlphaLinux site and this is
what one of their guys has to say.  If you're interested in this,
please follow up with Rich Payne (Doug, at least, should certainly
drop him a line and indicate his interest as one of the chief
AlphaBIOS/ARC boot troublemakers).

Thanks.