Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:44:36 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Carlos M. Gutierrez" <carlos@gutierrez.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   NATO JETS BOMB REDMOND, WASHINGTON (fwd)

NATO JETS BOMB REDMOND, WASHINGTON

(AP Redmond) In a surprise night raid, fighter planes from the North
Atlantic Treaty Organization bombed Microsoft headquarters in Redmond,
Washington. Jim Shea, spokesman for NATO described the situation in
Redmond as a "humanitarian catastrophe". "Hundreds of innocent software
firms were being put out of business by Microsoft; NATO had to act to
prevent businesscide", Shead added. Meanwhile, in a CNN interview
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates was irate: "We _need_ all the other software
firms! It is not true that we are trying to exterminate them... It is THEM
that are trying to exterminate us! Please understand...". NATO
General Wesley Clark indicated "Microsoft will make peace, or we will
destroy its capacity to make war on other small software companies..."