Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:42:34 +0800
From:      Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim <ihsan@grep.my>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Programmatically forwarding packets to outgoing interface

Thanks. Is there a specific C API I can use to call this?

On Sep 23, 2013, at 12:10 PM, Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org> =
wrote:

> On 9/23/13 11:55 AM, Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>=20
>> I'm trying to learn building a VPN-type application on FreeBSD and =
I'm currently stuck at trying to route packets to outgoing interface.
>>=20
>> I've managed to push/pop IP packets in a tun(4) interface but now =
that I can read the inner packet header, I need to route the payload out =
of the box. I'm not quite sure which API I need to use to achieve this.