Date:      Tue, 08 Dec 1998 12:09:48 +0100
From:      Peter Parnes <peppar@cdt.luth.se>
To:        Chris Parry <laotzu@juniper.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Camera/sound for FreeBSD

laotzu@juniper.net said:
> There was a Haupauge with a camera included that FreeBSD definitely
> supported but naturally is discontinued now.

Who said that it was discontinued? All I heard was that Goldstar that
manufactured the cameras for Hauppauge (at least the European PAL version) had
some camera-lens problems and had to pull back 3 weeks production of cameras.
Hauppauge are supposed to start  shipping these kits again last week. Of
course, there is a great backlog right now (about 800 in small Sweden alone)
but hopefully that will be resolved in the near future.

/P