Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:28:34 +0400
From:      "Samir Jaber" <polman@minas.rosmail.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   time limits

Hello there!
I have a problem with intranet, can u help me? PLZ :~(
I am building intranet with FreeBSD 2.2.1
Well, i've installed freebsd... But i don't know how to use modem... how to
make him answer calls... I need to build IntraNet. What must i install for
that? I need HTTP, FTP, E-Mail working on my IntraNet. And the main problem
is how to use time limits?
I need to use time limits. I mean the folowing:
I give to User1 10 minutes and after that 10 minutes of working in intranet
he will be disconnected. And User2 has 60 minutes and after that 60 minutes
he will be disconnected. What i want to say - every user has his own time
account.
So, i don't know how to do that.
Can u help me?