Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:10:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XiG Motif - FreeBSD ELF

I sent an Email off to Xig inquiring about a FreeBSD ELF version of
the Accelerated X server and Motif.  The response was:

> Dan,
> Unfortunately, we don't yet support ELF, and we haven't decided
> yet if we're going to.  I will let engineering know that you would
> like support for 3.0, but I can't promise that we'll be supporting it.
> I apologize for the inconvenience.

If others, like me, would really like an ELF version of Motif and the
Accelerated X server, please send your requests to Xig (sales@xig.com).

Feel free to re-post this to another list if -current isn't deemed
appropriate.

Dan Eischen
eischen@vigrid.com