Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:14:04 +0000
From:      "Dennis Melentyev" <dennis.melentyev@gmail.com>
To:        pav@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Q] multisync irmc/irmc_bluetooth plugins

Hi all,

Is it possible to build irmc/irmc-bluetooth plugins?

I tried to play with them a bit, and stuck at the very beginning with
configure unable to find proper entries in obex structures for just
irmc plugin.
Looks like we have "customdata" member in obex_ctrans_t while irmc
code trying to find "userdata".

Bluetooth refers to some bluez/bluez-kernel >=2.3 which means nothing to me.

Is it Linux-only app, or it is possible to make it finally run on FreeBSD?

--
Dennis Melentyev