Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:46:37 -0500
From:      Larry Coleman <larry@studio1620.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Oracle 8i

I'm trying to get Oracle 8i to work. I have Linux compatibility enabled,
and installed the linux_devtools port. I also set the shared memory
options in my kernel according to the section in the FreeBSD Handbook.
Anyway, when I try to run the installer, I get a bunch of "kernel trap 9
with interrupts disabled" messages.

Anyone know what might cause this?

--
Larry Coleman