Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:55:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: watching traffic

Yes, I have used tcpdump briefly in the past, but it gives me too much
data for me to understand.  I guess I will have to find a way to make
sense of all the data.  I am thinking ntop may give me just the data that
I need.

I will also read more about tcpdump and try to limit the amount of data
that it gives me.  I always wanted to reverse engineer a few protocols.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

fortune:
Living in LA is like not having a date on Saturday night.
		-- Candice Bergen